Welcome to our new line of botanical-infused Magnesium Mists!
Our Magnesium Mists (also known as Magnesium Oil or Magnesium Spray) are highly concentrated brines made with Magnesium Chloride and botanicals. Not only are they made with the highest quality of magnesium possible (harvested miles below the earth's surface from ancient Zechstein seabeds in the Netherlands which are millions of years old, pure, pristine, unadulterated, and unpolluted!) and Alpine Spring Water from the western United States, but they also contain beneficial herbal extracts, and therapeutic essential oils.
The benefits are magnesium are many (if you do an online search, you'll be amazed by how much this crucial mineral does!), as it is essential to life, necessary for good health, and a vital component of our cells. Magnesium helps our bodies maintain health and balance, avoid illness, manage stress, and promotes overall wellness. When applied topically, this mineral is reported to relax the mind + body, improve sleep, reduce sore & tight muscles and muscle cramps, assist with sore joints, relieve stress and anxiety, increase energy levels, calm and uplift the spirits, improve moods, relax and restore the entire body, relax muscles, reduce fatigue, lessen menstrual cramps, used as a natural deodorant (helps prevent odor but still allows for perspiration), nourish the nervous system, increase athletic performance, and so much more.*
Over 80% of Americans are deficient in this necessary mineral, which is essential for over 300 functions within the body. Our skin is our largest organ ~ a breathing, living organ ~ and, applying magnesium topically makes sense as a viable method to absorb and process the incredible benefits of magnesium.
We offer five different varieties of Magnesium Mist in our line:
- Unscented Botanical: Perfect for those who are sensitive to essential oils and fragrances, or who prefer using unscented products. Ingredients: ultra-pure magnesium chloride harvested from the ancient Zechstein seabeds in the Netherlands, pure alpine spring water, herbal extracts of organic calendula flowers, organic nettle leaf, organic lavender flowers, organic meadowsweet, and organic lemon balm.
- Cedar, Fir + Spruce: A grounding, woodsy, and earthy aroma. The scent is meditative, grounding, relaxing, uplifting, calming, peaceful, balances and stabilizes emotions, increases intuition, and assists with feelings of sadness, tension, aggression, fatigue, fear, and unbalanced emotions. Ingredients: ultra-pure magnesium chloride harvested from the ancient Zechstein seabeds in the Netherlands, pure alpine spring water, herbal extracts of certified organic calendula flowers and organic nettle leaf, organic Atlas cedar essential oil, organic balsam fir needle essential oil, and organic spruce essential oil.
- Lavender + Clary Sage: Relaxing and calming floral aroma known to balance emotions, uplift the spirits, and assist with feelings of nervousness, exhaustion, sadness, stress, anger, anxiety, and irritability. This blend is absolutely perfect for times of stress, anxiety, sadness, exhaustion, before bedtime, or anytime that you need to unwind, calm down, or uplift your spirits. Ingredients: ultra-pure magnesium chloride harvested from the ancient Zechstein seabeds in the Netherlands, pure alpine spring water, herbal extracts of certified organic calendula flowers and organic lavender flowers, organic lavender essential oil, organic clary sage essential oil, and organic geranium essential oil.
- Sage + Mint: Refreshing, rejuvenating, energizing, and uplifting blend. The minty + herbal scent is good for uplifting the spirits, exhaustion, tension, headaches, stress, feelings of sadness, anxiety, mental fogginess, lack of focus, sharpening the senses and memory, and balancing emotions. Ingredients: ultra-pure magnesium chloride harvested from the ancient Zechstein seabeds in the Netherlands, pure alpine spring water, herbal extracts of organic calendula flowers and organic nettle leaf, organic sage essential oil, organic peppermint essential oil, and organic eucalyptus essential oil.
- Ylang Ylang + Elder Flower: Sweet, uplifting, and exotic floral aroma designed to calm the mind and body, relax, soothe and uplift the spirits, and reduce feelings of stress, fear, anxiety, sadness, and frustration. It's a perfect scent before bedtime, or whenever you're feeling stressed, anxious, or whenever you'd like to relax, calm, and unwind. Ingredients: ultra-pure magnesium chloride harvested from the ancient Zechstein seabeds in the Netherlands, pure alpine spring water, herbal extracts of certified organic calendula flowers and organic elder flowers, and pure certified organic ylang ylang flower essential oil.
Sizes: 2 oz or 4 oz glass bottle with mister top.
How to use: Spray 2-3 mists onto clean skin, then rub in. Apply in the morning and at night before bedtime. Popular areas include the stomach, torso, armpits, feet, and arms. Never apply to cut or broken skin, freshly shaved areas, sensitive skin areas including the face, and avoid contact with the eyes and mucus membranes. Due to the magnesium content, it is normal for skin irritation, itchiness, and tingling to initially occur. These discomforts usually subside after a few minutes.
If you find that the magnesium is too irritating for your skin, then apply to the bottom of your feet. After a week or so, you should be able to tolerate using the spray elsewhere on your body without discomfort. It is reported that skin irritation is a sign of magnesium deficiency, and will no longer occur once your body has remineralized.
Magnesium is considered very safe to use externally, but discontinue use if needed.
Note: It can take weeks or months to feel the effects of Magnesium, depending on your level of magnesium deficiency, how often it's applied, and how well your body absorbs it. This is normal for most vitamin and mineral supplements, even when taken orally. But, once your mineral levels are restored and you feel the effects of magnesium, you won't want to go without it!
*And, so much more! Magnesium could potentially have many more benefits. Scientists are currently studying magnesium to fully understand its critical role in potentially assisting with a wide variety of conditions and illnesses, including chronic diseases (especially those associated with aging and stress), the development of cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, diabetes, headaches, migraines, chronic pain, insomnia, nausea, depression, anxiety, gut health, muscle spasms and tics, fibromyalgia, ADD, restless leg syndrome, insomnia, supporting blood pressure, muscle recovery, hormonal imbalances, weak immune systems, digestive issues, and even more.
To extend the shelf life, store in a dry, cool, and dark area. Direct light and heat will reduce the effectiveness and shelf life of the product.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please read Product + Ordering Info page before placing an order.
Magnesium Oil Spray | Spray Magnesium Oil | Magnesium Spray Oil | Magnesium Spray | Oil of Magnesium | Magnesium Oils | Oil Magnesium