DIY Vanilla Sugar Body Polish Recipe
This exfoliating scrub is simple to make with ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen pantry, and it will leave skin soft, glowing, moisturized, and feeling silky-smooth!
- 1 1/2 cups organic granulated or brown sugar
- 3/4 cup organic carrier oil of choice (sunflower, almond, and MCT coconut oil are a few favorites).
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: a few drops of essential oil. Some of my favorites include lavender, peppermint, or orange.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon into jars, cap, and enjoy!
To use: Dip clean and dry fingertips into jar and scoop out desired amount. Spread over damp skin and rub in gentle circular motions to exfoliate skin. Once finished, rinse off with warm water.
Notes: The oil in this scrub may leave the tub slippery, so be extra careful. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.